Trident Water Analyzer
Say Goodbye to Manually Testing for Calcium, Alkalinity, or Magnesium in your Reef!
The Trident is an automated testing system that regularly tests alkalinity, calcium, and magnesium in your saltwater aquarium — and then communicates this information to your Apex so you can get alerts, and change your dosing. When combined with the DOS (available separately) it creates a fully automated system for the proper dosing of supplements, maintaining them at consistent levels.
- Automatically performs Calcium, Alkalinity, and Magnesium tests
- Includes 1-month of reagent
- Combine with Neptune DoS for automated dosing
- Programmable alerts for out of range parameters
- Data is graphed for easy to comprehend tank stats
- Can be set-up and integrated with your Apex in less than 15 minutes
- Empties used reagents and sample into an external vessel (not included)
- Up to one month of testing before reagents need changing; based on 4-Alk, 2-Ca, 2-Mg tests per day
Requires Neptune Apex or ApexEL with an open 1Link OR a 24V Power and Aquabus cable